according to § 55 RfStV and § 5 TMG
Weilheimer Straße 6 d
86899 Landsberg am Lech
Phone +49 8191 29456
Fax +498191 46781
Copyright All texts, pictures, graphics, sound, video and animation files as well as their arrangements are subject to copyright and other laws for the protection of intellectual property. They may not be copied, modified or used on other websites for trading or distribution purposes. All rights reserved.
The website also includes images, images, graphics, sound, video and animation files provided by other authors or freely available without restriction of the rights of use. These copyrights of third parties are also subject to copyright. Any use requires the permission of the respective author. responsibility Wolfgang Hauck is responsible as Content Provider according to § 8 Abs.1 of the Teleservices Act (TDG) for the own information, which holds this homepage for the use, according to the general laws. From these own contents, cross-references ("links") to the content provided by other providers should be distinguished. In this way, the operator provides access to third-party information through the link. Links are always "living" (dynamic) references. During the initial linking, the foreign content was checked to see whether it could trigger a possible civil or criminal liability. However, the operator is not obliged to constantly check the contents to which he refers in his offer for changes that could justify a responsibility again. Only when he discovers or is informed by others that a concrete offer, for which he has provided a link, triggers a civil or criminal liability, he will remove the reference to this offer, as far as this is technically possible and reasonable. The technical possibility and reasonableness is not influenced by the fact that even after the access by the operator of the homepage has been prevented from being accessed by other servers, the unlawful or punishable offer can be accessed.
Warranty / Disclaimer
The information we provide to you on this site has been carefully reviewed and updated regularly. Please understand that we can not guarantee that all information is complete, correct and up-to-date at all times. This applies in particular to all links ("links") to other websites to which we refer directly or indirectly. A supplement, removal or change of all information can be carried out by us without prior notice. The astrological information is Wolfgang Hauck without any warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied, available. Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of laws and patents are also excluded. While we believe that the information we provide is accurate, it may still contain errors or inaccuracies Forecasts and forecasts Some internet pages contain forward-looking statements based on conclusions by Wolfgang Hauck. Using words such as "expect," "estimate," "anticipate," "intend," and "plan" on these web pages is intended to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the views of the website operator about future events as they occur and are subject to risks and uncertainties. Many influences may cause the actual results to differ significantly from the estimates given here. Such influences include, among other things, changes in the overall economic, political and business environment. The operator of the website has every intention or obligation to update these forward-looking statements. Trademark and word marks Protected brand names and word marks are used on this website. Due to the text design, it is not always possible to properly place the trademark protection ®, especially if the text cites the term as a descriptive character. Data protection Thank you for your interest in this online presence. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. At this point we would like to inform you about the data protection in our company. Of course, we observe the legal provisions of the Data Protection Act (BDSG) of the Telemedia Act (TMG) and other data protection regulations. You can trust us with your personal data! They are encrypted by digital security systems and transmitted to us. Our websites are protected against damage, destruction or unauthorized access by technical measures. Object of data protection The subject of data protection is personal data. According to Section 3 (1) BDSG, these are individual details of personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes z. Eg information such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, but possibly also usage data such as your IP address.
(1) When you access this website or download data from these pages, information about us is stored and processed in a log file. This process is done anonymously. Conclusions on your person are not possible. (2) It stores: your IP address, the date and time of the page request, the page called or the name of the retrieved file, the amount of data transferred and the message whether the access / retrieval was successful.
(3) This data will not be used for commercial purposes. The evaluation serves solely for the statistical preparation and improvement of our Internet offer. For this we will create user profiles using a pseudonym. A connection between the person behind the pseudonym and the collected usage data will not be established. After this use the deletion of your data takes place. A permanent storage is excluded. You may object to this data collection, storage and processing at any time.
(4) Your data will be used exclusively by us. A passing on to third does not take place. (Ggf .: The processing for the analysis of the user behavior takes place in place, state, a state outside the area of application of the guideline 95/46 / EG by the ... (eg company Google Analytics) Deactivation add-on; http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de disagree.
(5) We also use so-called cookies for data collection and storage. Cookies are small data packets that your browser stores at our request in your device. There they do no damage. They contain no viruses and do not allow us to spy on you. Two types of cookies are used. Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser (session cookies). On the other hand, persistent cookies have a maximum lifespan of up to ... (period). These types of cookies enable them to be recognized when they are recalled after leaving the website. With the help of cookies, we are able to understand your usage behavior for the above purposes and to the extent necessary. They are also designed to give you optimized browsing on our website. We also collect these data only in anonymised or pseudonymised form. You can set your Internet browser so that our cookies can not be stored on your device or already stored cookies can be deleted. Scope of data collection and storage In general, the use of our website does not require you to provide personal information. In order for us to be able to provide our services, we may need your personal data. This applies to the sending of information material or ordered goods as well as to the answering of individual inquiries. If you entrust us with the provision of a service or the delivery of goods, we only collect and store your personal data as far as it is necessary for the provision of the service or the execution of the contract. It may be necessary to share your personal information with companies we use to provide the service or to process the contract. These are z. B. Transport companies or other service providers. If we perform any of the following or other actions or provide services, we would like to collect and store your personal information and you will seek your express consent at the appropriate place on our website:
- Sending the newsletters
- Participation in the competition Credit or age check to enable our services or - Payment methods Personalization of our website
- other services and offers, for the collection of which your explicit consent is required. After completion of the contract, your data will be blocked and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial regulations, unless you have expressly consented to any further use of data. If you have registered for our newsletter with your e-mail address, we will also use your e-mail address beyond the execution of the contract for our own informational purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Data collection through the use of Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google inc. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of their use of the website. For example, information about the operating system, the browser, your IP address, the website you have previously accessed (referrer URL) and the date and time of your visit to our website are recorded. The information generated by this text file about the use of our website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. If this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google, Google will also pass on this information to these third parties. This usage is anonym or pseudomized.
More information can be found directly on Google:
© 2022 Wolfgang Hauck